Helen Gibbs (M.A. – Clinical Psychology, MAPS) is a psychologist with 24 years of experience in clinical practice.
She has worked in a variety of settings, both public and private, including Adult Mental Health Services, Domiciliary Care, Community Health, Employee Assistance Programs and Tertiary Education.
She currently provides services under the mental health Better Access Program.
Helen’s qualifications and achievements include:
- 1990 Master of Arts: Clinical Psychology, The University of Melbourne
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Member of the APS College of Clinical Psychologists
- 1985 Australian Psychological Society Prize in Psychology
In keeping with Helen’s commitment to fostering the optimal well-being and expression of human individuals, she has also studied:
- 2011 Diploma of Transpersonal Counselling, The Ikon Institute of South Australia
- 2013 Diploma of Shamanic Practice. The Ikon International Institute
- Gestalt Equine Assisted Psychotherapy, Equine Psychotherapy Australia (to be conferred)